- what is new in SDSs according to REACH by comparison with the previous legislation
- issues to consider when compiling an SDS;
- details of the requirements for information to be included in each Section of an SDS, in particular detailing the changes arising from the revisions of Annex II of REACH;
- the timetables for implementation of Annex II and its amended Annexes;
- who should compile the SDS and what competences the author should have.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
European Chemicals Agency Publishes Chemical Safety Data Sheet Guidance
Guidance on the Compilation of Safety Sheets" (Version 1.0, September 2011) provides information on: